Commercial and Industrial Installation Package
1. With many years’ experience, in the installation, repair & maintenance of industrial facilities, factories, road traffic bridges & process equipment we are confident that we can provide you with all the electrical experience you will ever need to keep your business safe, productive and energy efficient.
2. As an NICEIC Approved Contractor our team of qualified engineers can install all your commercial and industrial requirements from offices, workshops, hazardous area installations and more. Electricity at Work Regulations (1989). The Electricity at Work Regulations apply to all aspects of the use of electricity within the workplace. They place duties on employers, employees and the self-employed to prevent danger.
3. Our NICEIC Approved Engineers can carry out your 3 or 5 yearly inspections. You will receive a full written NICEIC Electrical Installation Condition Report based on the condition of your electrical installation which will identify if any, areas of concern regarding electrical safety. All our Test Equipment is regularly tested and calibrated with supporting documentation.
4. PAT ‐ Portable Appliance Testing is an important part of your duty to help keep your work force, visitors and members of the public safe when using electrical appliances and equipment. We have the ability to provide you with a comprehensive testing service to ensure a continuous safe working environment.
5. Klyne Energy, as an operational department of LEC Marine (Klyne) Ltd, also assist with the maintenance and repair of all four major trunk road traffic bridges within the Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth area. We are confident that we can offer you a full preventative and corrective maintenance service to keep your business running safely and efficiently.
6. Our team of skilled electrical engineers provide a full 24hr service.
Call us on 01502 516971 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgCall Us Now Email Us